Tuesday, September 6

Wanderlust.

It's been a year since I got all excited for my US trip. I feel like I want to do it all over again. Maybe it's true that I have a lust for traveling. So much that I don't care how much money I got as long as I get to where I wanna be. Well actually, the only thing that stops me is my job and my salary. With the money I'm making, I won't be able to save for a plane ticket going to SFO.

He promised me a Europe trip once we get together. OMG OMG OMG. Paris. I've always wanted to go to Paris. Winter is the best time to go there. February. oh, yes. We both have a thing for travelling. another reason why we get along with each other. Though sometimes we fight because of road directions. but OMG OMG OMG. PARIS?!

Been checking plan tickets going to SFO this coming December. I tried checking for PAL and Cathay. well, cheap. I told him I wanted to take CX. Somehow he didn't like the idea. prolly because of the HKG stop over. I said it's fine with me. I just don't like PAL's planes. And I just want to try CX planes for the heck of it.  well, that's the last time I'm gonna be in this place for the next two years. I hope he get's the idea. It can pass up as a Christmas gift! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment