Tuesday, January 31

DRUNK POST.

It's around 9:30 in the evening. I'm drinking to force my body to sleep. I'm up for a week of morning shift  starting tomorrow. It's the last day of January. Tomorrow I'd have to wallow for the fact that my boyfriend's not gonna be here on V-day. But that's okay. If I can find someone to go out with. Of course I ain't doing that. 

I'm supposed to pass my resignation letter weeks ago but some of my colleagues at work is resigning as well, being a good employee, I decided to delay the parting not to make the transition difficult. (I know I'm not making any sense here.) 

There are time that I just want to go out of the city somewhere really far away... I just don't want to think. I want to clear my mind. I don't want to think of work, of how am I going to earn money to save up for my US trip, my not to long engagement with my boyfriend of one year and 4 months, my plans of living in another country. I just want to get out of all the stress. Oh how I wish I can do that. I just want to be with someone who's not going to be so judgmental. I want that person to listen. just listen. I don't need any opinions I know what to do. I know what I want in life. I just need someone. 

I don't have any problems. I just complicated things. that's what I'm good at. 

there. I've said everything. for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment