Sunday, December 23

Hey You! Yeah, You!

Apparently, I am. *applause* I have to apologize especially to myself since I've been kinda lazy... Not kinda, I really am lazy. It's been almost 2 months since I last wrote. So that means, the family's computer's been down for quite sometime now. I really have to get that fixed.

NEWS. NEWS. NEWS.

For the latest, I am still unemployed. Well, about the last post... That job my father asked to squished me in, well. I sort of got it. *screams like a crazy person* I'm gonna be a Restaurant Hostess in an Italian outlet and I'll start training next year. I already have the contract with me and I must say.... It's a lot better than the last job I had. But really I'm thankful.

I don't think I'll be going back to the US of A anytime soon. I'm giving myself a year or two here before actually moving there for good. I told my mom about it and she supports my decisions but asked me to stay for a least a year to pull myself together. And besides I need to save some money. I'm 24 and unemployed. I only have less than 5,000 pesos in my wallet. I have no bank accounts whatsoever and I still live with my parents so that's kinda embarrassing.

Today's the 23rd and that marks our 27th month being together well not really. Right now, Bibi is with his friends prolly getting drunk with Tequila and Whisky. If you ask me how am I doing about being back here and him being there, well, I'm doing okay. I don't miss him that much anymore. Maybe at night when it's cold and dark and I need a teddy bear hug. We both know that eventually we'll find a way to be together even if it means of me going to the US Embassy and get my Fiancée visa. We have plans, but for now... We need $$$$$. And lots and lots of it. He's thinking of going here next year... Prolly on my birthday. A two to three week vacation sounds good. And that would depend on his work. So I hope, he gets a good three weeks worth of vacation. We always want to go to Cebu.

These past few weeks a lot has happened in this house which made me even close to my family especially to my mom. I realized that I can't really leave just yet. I still have some unfinished business and a lot of things to work out. But all in all, I'm still thankful that despite the hardships, we still manage to become as one.

Christmas Time is coming... The year's about to end. I've got no regrets this ear, actually it's one of the best years I had so far. I don't know what lies ahead on 2013, but I'm ready.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment